European Helicopter Association
The Chairperson is responsible for ensuring that the Association’s goals and objectives are achieved. In order to fulfill this responsibility, the Chairperson presides over meetings and proposes policies and practices to be endorsed by the Board of Governors (BG).
The ideal candidate should have several years of experience working in the rotorcraft industry and knowledge of the Aviation Regulatory Framework.
1) The Chairperson presides at all meetings of the Association’s Board of Governors and General Assembly.
2) Works with the Executive Director in keeping the Board of Governors, Executive Board Members and the General Assembly informed on the conditions and operations of the association.
3) Directs the Board of Governors in formulating policies and programs aimed at achieving the goals and objectives of the association.
4) When necessary, recommends changes in the association structure to the Board of Governors.
5) Act as a spokesman for the association to the public, press, legislative bodies, and other related organizations.
6) In cooperation with the Treasurer, monitors association expenditures to assure operations within the annual budget.
7) The Chairperson participates in the hiring and evaluation of the Association’s personnel.
H160 Program Certification Engineering (M/F)
The mission of the Certification Engineer is to lead the demonstration of compliance of Airbus Helicopters products to the applicable airworthiness requirements, to ensure their in-service safety. This results in a challenging transverse position, including negotiation internally but also with Aviation Authorities, with great responsibilities, and a good overview on our products, our systems and our organization.
RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS:
• Planning and piloting of Certification activities
• Risk identification and mitigation
• Managing priorities internally and with Authorities
• Follow-up and reporting on compliance demonstration activities progress, fixing hard points, and ensuring on time completion of the activities,
• Ensuring interface with change board management process.
• Identification and definition of the applicable Certification basis,
• Definition of Certification logic, establishing corresponding Plan,
• Validating compliance demonstrations proposed by the design office
• Leading the helicopter level certification/qualification activities: consolidating the results of the compliance demonstration and declaring compliance at helicopter level to support their delivery,
• Establishing Flight Conditions Approval files,
• Approving design changes and flight conditions under DOA privilege ,
• Supporting foreign validation approval according to delivery export need.
Alternance - Ingénieur Assurance Qualité Méthodes (M / F)
Au sein de la Direction Qualité et Excellence du Processus, l'alternant(e) sera sous la responsabilité du Responsable Qualité Méthodes à Tarnos.
L'objectif de cette alternance est d'accompagner la montée en cadence de la ligne du futur "Diffuseur" dans le cadre du projet "Caprio" et du plan de progrès "First Pass Yield" (FPY).
Vous aurez pour mission de développer des solutions d'analyse du FPY :
1) Piloter le projet de suivi et d'amélioration du FPY de la ligne
2) Déployer une solution type MSP avec les données disponibles pour détecter les N/C au poste d'usinage et proposer des allègements de contrôle.
3) Réaliser des chantiers type DMAIC sur des problématiques assurance qualité/réduction des anomalies/satisfaction client.
Senior Systems Engineer - Sensor Programming & Data Analysis (M/ F)
Leonardo has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Electronics UK business. The Senior Systems Engineer will take a prominent role in delivering world leading sensor solutions across a variety of military platforms including fast-jets, helicopters and unmanned air vehicles.
RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS:
Regional Sales Manager (M/ F)
The Regional Sales Manager oversees the relationship with their customers, both in sales and customer relations. The Regional Sales Manager will be expected to generate prospects, formulate work scope specification, and finalize the sale of business aircraft maintenance, repairs, and/or modifications. In addition, the Regional Sales Manager must understand and relay technical information to the customer.
RESPONSABILITIES AND TASKS:
• Targeting and adding new customers via cold calls, advertisement, and one-on-one meetings whereas their hands-on experience and technical knowledge of the product line(s) convince the prospective client to utilize StandardAero repair & overhaul services.
• Coordinate and oversee all logistics associated with engine overhaul and repair commencing with engine induction through to engine shipping.
• Maintain and establish a trusting relationship between the Company and the Customer.
• Ensure all customer requests are complied with in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to Customers as requested.
• Prepare contracts for engine repair and overhaul based on information supplied by the customer.
• Liaise with internal Customer Service personnel to ensure timeliness of customer requests.
• Establish engine work scope based on customer request as well as engineering suggestions and recommendations.
• Visit customers on site for follow up and to ensure their satisfaction.
Altenberger Str. 23
50668 Cologne (Germany)