HAI International Partnership Program
EHA is part of the HAI International Partnership Program. For years, the international rotorcraft community has provided a wide range of services - whether it concerns public safety services, such as firefighting, building and securing public infratsructure, medical transport and even law enforcement, it is undeniable that the rotorcraft industry is a diverse and multifunctional field. Through EHA’s collaboration with HAI, we aim for our partnership to strengthen and advance the rotorcraft industry’s standards.
Of particular interest to EHA, it is HAI’s approach at facilitating international cooperation between vertical lift associations. Through this mutual desire to collaborate, the global rotorcraft community will benefit from:
- the standardization of approaches to safety and best practices;
- leveraged finite resources;
- pursuing common priorities and goals.
EHA and HAI have decided to work together on a list of clear and distinct points. These include, but are not limited to:
- participating in joint international safety initiatives;
- working together at industry conventions;
- collaborating on all matters pertaining to international helicopter air operation.
We hope that this mutually prosperous partnership with HAI will pioneer the standards of the global rotorcraft industry on an entirely new-fangled level.